…So if you see something that offends you… I'm sorry it did, but I'm not going to change it just because you whine about it.
…Unless it truly is offensive, like 'will-get-me-in-trouble' offensive; that's a whole 'nother story there.
This is a Ship War Free Zone!
PLEASE do NOT comment JUST to complain about what I ship!
If you don't like something I ship, either turn around and go somewhere else or if you absolutely must speak your mind I'd rather hear an honest but polite opinion rather than listen to how much so-and-so ship pisses you off and how it should be this or that. Please, please, that's all I ask.
But if you're going to insist on sounding pissed about it just to get a point across... just remember this. It's not a wise idea... because at some point I will bite back.
Shadow GamingI am looking for new members for my gaming Skype group called the Shadow Gaming.
Wanna join? Here are what we are looking for.
1) Be comfortable with talking on microphone. (No need to be shy! The shadow gaming is a safe place ^^)
2) Must be open-minded to other people's opinions. No yelling at people for certain opinions.
3) No begging for money for new games.
4) Please be fair when if the game includes trading!
5) ALL GAMES ARE WELCOME.
6) We accept everyone of all genders, religions, races, body types and we are a very open minded group! We suggest you be the same way. (ANY DISCRIMINATION OF ANY KIND WILL BE AN INSTANT BAN!)
7) Please be mature! If you can't handle a debate like an adult, you're too immature. (No trolling, bullying, harrassment or spamming the chat. This is a SURE fire sign of telling us you're immature.)
8) MUST BE ACTIVE. Don't join and stop speaking after that. We love people who are willing to talk to us on a daily basis.
skin by dogbff